New Sign-up to Smart Pension
New Sign-up to Smart Pension from Primo Payroll
A) Open the sign-up page
- Open the company in Primo Payroll
- Click ‘Click here’ on the AE Panel on the right side of the home page to find the Staging date.
- Click Sign-up on the AE Panel on the right side of the home page
- Select ‘Smart Pension’ from the list and click Sign-up.
B) Set-up the following parameters
- Legal Structure: As relevant to the business.
- Pension calculated on: “All Pensionable Earnings (Un-banded)”
- Postponement: As relevant
- Signatory: Enter the details of the person in the employer organisation who will be responsible for AE compliance
- Admin: Fill the details here
(a) if you are a Bureau
(b) if you are an employer who have appointed a 3rd party to represent you.
C) Complete the Sign-up
- Click the button Sign-up
- Wait for the successful sign-up message to appear.
Once the above is finished, Smart Pension will send emails to the Signatory/Employer for setting up a direct debit and to accept the ‘terms & conditions’. Once this process is completed, the Smart Pension login details will be emailed to the Signatory/Employer.